Duragrid Facade System utilises BGC Fibre Cement panels and graded, primed timber or steel battens to form a strong and durable facade cladding system. Duragrid is ideally suited for versatile architectural applications in domestic and multi storey residential buildings. Duragrid panels are designed for installation in a variety of patterns, including vertical, horizontal or brick-bond.
Duragrid panels are available in 9mm thickness and may be finished with site applied acrylic paint systems or factory applied high quality polyurethane paint finish. These may need alternative fixing methods.
- Lightweight cladding system
- Readily accepts many forms of decorative finish
- Highly durable
- Dynamic architectural style
- Face sealed for paint application
- Width +0/-1mm
- Length +0/-2mm
- Thickness +10%/-0%
- Diagonals difference (max) 2mm
- Edge straightness deviation (max) 1mm
Product Installation Manual and Material Safety Data Sheet