GTE Fire comprises single or multiple layers of BGC fireboard sheets in 13mm and 16mm thicknesses for interior walls and ceilings. GTEK Fire delivers higher fire resistance than standard plasterboard, and is especially suitable for fire-isolated exits and public corridors.
What’s good about GTEK Fire
- Can be screw-fixed to steel framing, and nail or screw-fixed to timber stud framing
- Quick and easy to install
- Light pink face assists identification
- Tested AS/NZS 3837 and AS/NZS 1530.4 by NATA-accredited testing laboratories
- For more information on fire-rated systems please refer to the GTEK Fire & Acoustic Guide
For more information: http://gtekplasterboard.com.au/wall-ceiling/fire/