Ideal for high-traffic areas where walls are subjected to regular stress, GTEK Impact can be used in residential and commercial applications. Specify GTEK™ Impact where furniture and equipment are frequently moved; from hallways, garages and games rooms to schools, universities, hospitals, shopping centres and transport hubs.
GTEK Impact features a unique core structure and a heavier paper liner, delivering more strength than regular plasterboard.
What’s good about GTEK Impact
- Specifically designed for high-impact environments
- Highly resistant to soft body contact
- Fewer indentations from hard body impact
- Same acoustic performance as GTEK Sound
- Stronger than 13mm plasterboard
- Same installation process as standard plasterboard – easy to join, finish and repair
For more information: http://gtekplasterboard.com.au/wall-ceiling/impact/
Size & Thicknesses