Stratum features a shiplap horizontal joining system making it quick and simple to achieve a classic yet contemporary look. With 3 different pro les available, there is sure to be a pro le to suit any project.
Stratum can be used for exterior cladding on low to medium rise buildings or for a different twist, can be used to create a stunning interior feature wall.
Stratum is not subject to timber rot, decay, cracking, twisting or white ant damage and will not support combustion. The result is a safer, more durable cladding that requires minimum maintenance.
- Shiplap joining system makes Stratum planks quick an simple to install
- Quick and easy to cut, handle and install
- Acrylic sealed, ready for painting
- Durable and low maintenance
- Width +0/-1mm
- Length +0/-2mm
- Thickness +10%/-0%
- Diagonals difference (max) 2mm
- Edge straightness deviation (max) 1mm
Product Installation Manual and Material Safety Data Sheet